This is our Premium Raw Indian Wavy wefted hair. These curls have a natural wavy curl pattern – they are unprocessed and have a natural lustre, volume and body!
Our wefts are incredibly full and thick, so a little goes a long way! The cuticles have been thoughtfully and carefully aligned thus preventing tangling!
This hair can be bleached, dyed and high levels of heat can be applied.
To maintain the longevity, softness and radiancy of the hair, look after it as if it were your own!
Use for your weave style or wigs!
Most importantly: The hair has MINIMAL shedding
Amount of bundles needed:
For a tamer look: 2-3 bundles (depending on head size)
For a full look: 3-4 bundles (depending on head size)
Model is wearing 3 bundles of 28 inches and a 28 inch closure (made into a wig)
Styling your Tresses:
The great thing about these curls is that they function just like natural curly hair!
You could either :
1.Just lightly spritz your hair with water and apply a dime sized of conditioner to maintain the natural light, fluffy appearance of the curls.
2. Soak your hair with water and apply a generous amount of conditioner throughout the tips to the roots of the hair to reduce volume and create very defined curls!
How to keep your Tresses looking Trendy (should be done every 1- 2 weeks):
1. Gently Wash with a sulphate free shampoo
2. Apply a generous amount of a non oil based conditioner, and gently detangle with a wide tooth comb whilst still wet
3. Rinse out conditioner
4. Re- apply and distribute two dime sized amounts of conditioner to maintain radiancy and softness
5. Leave to air dry, hood-dry or blow-dry!
USEFUL TIP: To maintain the radiancy and softness of your Tresses, deep condition ever couple of weeks . To do this, after washing,leave your hair drenched in conditioner for 30 minutes – 1 hour, then rinse and style as normal! This way your hair can soak up moisture thus preventing brittleness, dryness and dullness!